Sound Portal

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sin

The world is filled with sin, sin from actions and thoughts, sin from feelings. I never thought that it having feelings would be a sin. an uncontrolled feeling will be a sin. For an uncontrolled feeling could cause pain to self and people around. then again, it isnt easy to control your own feeling. this i knoe. When its wrong to be happy, when its wrong to be sad, when its wrong to love or hate. Sin then i have, and yet i cannot help it. Im too weak, too weak to control my feelings. Much pain i have caused. But yet, is it my fault? im only human, the life ive went through moulded me this way. Then it wouldnt be my fault alone wouldnt it? yet i shouldnt blame others, for im myself. The masks gets too heavy sometimes, it gets tiring. i want a place, a place where i could remove this masks away, a place where im me. my paradise

No comments: