Sound Portal

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Gift

I shall unfluffyfy this post to show my appreciation.

since im so mutated and moved to knoe how to write this post, i shall take my time till i got the rhythm to do so. I still cant find the words to put my feeling as. perhaps i shall create a new word? ah well. ill edit this soon enuff. In the mean time.

Thanks John

Edited Section, ehehe soree late.
Well i really wanna show my gratitude to John Chan for Hitsugaya, really loved it, sum of ya might have seen the pic of it in my msn, if u didnt, just look out for it ^^ it might pop up again since i like it soo much XD

The late edit was due to being swarmed with reports and term paper, seriously, why does NUS have so much workload to do near examination time. Lack of sleep this days and socialometer is low. Oh well, thatz wat u get when most of the time u spend is to type type type. Ahhh to push Diena's buttons..... her memory getting full though, poor girl, i promise ill find time to lighten ur burden.

1 comment:

-xander- said...

u named ur laptop?