Sound Portal

Sunday, October 22, 2006

The creature within

The void stirs again, and the chaos of the abyss is released again. the monster awakens, supress it i tried, fed it with false hope and ignorance. But now as reality revealed itself, i might not be able to hold it any longer. but to release it might cause it to destroy the one i seek to protect. To seek for help i should, but i cant, not with the chains of the world binding my body. I want to break the chains, i want to be loose, but yet i fear that this chains are the ones that are holding my life together. then breaking the chains might also shatter the life that i have known. . . Though the chain sometimes does feel comfortable... but the solitude gets too much to bear. So i wish, wishing that an angel would lift me from this binds of mine and let me soar. . . though thats wishing for too much, but at least it gives me hope, just enough to take another step through this life of mine.

Again, i found a light, i like it, though i know its not mine and might nvr be mine, but i still hope its mine. The small glimmer of hope, i hang onto it. Though again and again as reality shatters it and the shards hurting me, i just feel that though it's not mine, being close to it is enough. but i know that is just a lie. a lie i place just to bask in the light that comes from the valueless. I knoe this cause the monster inside seek to lash out and grab it for myself, though doing so might destroy the light ... therefore i let time, yes time, she who changes everything to do her bidding. Should i decide ? decide on chasing the light, or see where it wanders. I fear, fear what would happen when realities hammer completely shatters the hope that i hang on to. Would the rays from the light still be as comforting as it is? or would it pierce and hurt me more. . .

Yet, will i then still like the light, would i still seek to protect it, or would that cause me seek to destroy it. I guess i should swear now... this moment. With time as my witness, I shall protect the light, and if the monster does lash out, i shall hide in the shadows, hiding it away from the light. . . this is for although the light might be painful to me, its still warm to others, thus it must be protected. though this mite just be myself trying to keep the light to me as close as possible, but at this moment, i just want to protect the light. . . though it might be my third mistake. . . but then again, i never do learn from my mistake.

As the frozen one shatters,
Orbs shall rain,
The abyss then rages,
reacting back to the pain.

One that has shttered can freeze again,
For there is rain there is water,
there would be regeneration for the pain
then another step is taken into the future....

1 comment:

| j-ann* | said...

yenny!!!

just dropping by, really =)
when u going back penang? you STILL have my desperate houseflies!!

take care.