Sound Portal

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

A broken slumber

I wake in the dawn to showers of light,
Moments of emptiness surrounds,
Floating away...with auras of hope,
But reality bring me to the ground !
(taken form Indecisive-Empty Decorations)

Thus, the short phrase depicts what i feel when the slumber's broken. Went through Diena after that and accidentally click on a wrong file. one that contained my memories of the past year, one that was made by J-ann, I cant thank her enough really, one of the best gift i received. as i read through each slides, memories kept flowing back, i miss those times, i really do, how cruel of life to remove the times from me. The memories fed the Void for now. yet the frost's destruction might be inevitable. the unfolding of time is similar to the First,and some part of the Second. Maybe it wont be as bad as the first, the body tends to get use to it . . . i hope. Another change is occuring, its inevitable. as it happens, so i might be affected too. Though i fear cuz i do not know in what way i shall change. an empty husk? a berserked creature? i wont knoe... What shall time bring to me this time, wont it let me have a slumber, a slumber of a puppy . . .

No comments: