Sound Portal

Friday, August 17, 2007



Let me start this blog with an

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

My stupid stuffs in my stupid bag damaged my laptop skin !!!
JEEZ !!!
not theres this ugly peel there
DAmmit !!!
I BLAME THE STUPID RAIN
if not becuz of the rain i wouldnt have place my lappy in my bag T_T
Maria's new dress now damaged.... sighhh
urgh. . .
i can already feel james going to tell me:-
I told you to get the laptop sleeve

sniff sniff. . .
ahh well, at least the skin protected my lappy from damage. . .
tomolo going to have to go to SPS camp d
seriously wonder what kinda people will be there
its Special Program for Science Camp after all. . .
*prays it not NERD inc.*
last years bath there was this NERD that brought a Chem book
to the chem. Its not the thin one, its those that are 4-5cm thick.
damm siao lah .
Hopefully itll be fun.
but the games should be ^^
might also consider using sum of the games for MSL day too
if there is time i guess. . .
anyway i better bath and get changed. just back from class.
Yen~ SPLASHEZ

No comments: