Sound Portal

Sunday, August 19, 2007

I need a moment of peace. . .

Just back from SPS camp.
Finally met the new freshies of SPS and guess what
I AM SURPRISED !!!
The freshies this year at SPS much different from the previous batch.
its as if they dont belong there at all
(not considering how many of em will drop out)
theres like this group of freshies who dont look like the study type.
you would have seen them, cause there are like
5 of em who were in the SCIENCE Rag Dance !!!!
hahaha WHICH also leads to there being shuai guys and pretty gals in SPS
and they much ON lah . would be very intresting to listen to their views and perspective.
mite wana drop by the IS(interactive sessions) once in awhile just to listen to them
shooting each other .

guess if anyone is still reading my blog
they mite wonder why the sudden return of me
well the reason is
STRESS

i need sumwhere to channel it after all
sum that knoe me would ask:
Dont u DotA to release stress
Good question!
its just that i have not been receiving dota invite for around a week d
and the Stress Lvl NEEDS management or else
me and the people around me shall suffer.

Sigh.. dead tired now but have Cluster Leader training
*Prays i dont fall asleep halfway through*

NEY-Sleepzzzzzzz

No comments: