Sound Portal

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Issue: Umbrella. . . .



First of all, pls no one start on the umbrella song >_>
Okay, so i woke this morning, around 9 45
(actually woke at around 7.30, urgh, i dunno why i wake be4 alarms this days)
so it was raining, thus unable to go to lab at 10 due to rain
(I don't own an Umbrella)
thus weeee get to go lab later lalalala,
*snuggles in bed*
then rain stoped around 1015
Time to go lab .
(Fast Forward >>)
okay so time for lunch,
was suppose to go meet Syen for collecting my A4 papers,
but instead i had to attend a meeting with my mentor,
so asked her to take for me instead (Big ERROR)
So i qued for the horridly long que in the science canteen (Yong Tau Foo)
then when was eating halfway nicely, *BROOOMM*
Thunder and rain = Storm?
This Rain
Not This One
Zzzzzzzzz
Sensing the rain oso means sensing the storm,
Not this Storm
But a scarier one:
*play thunder sound*
Scary rite T_T
for those who dunno
Syen=Storm

GAaaa aparently because of purchasing the A4 paper for me
(She was kind enuff to buy me two stacks)
And due to the Rain, she was stucked at the Lib wet and drench,
**IM DRENCHED TO ON MY WAY BACK TO THE LAB**
Then thus due to that T_T
My pocket hurting d . . .
Im gonna owe here B&J for that.
So lets culculate here
Buying A4 paper from shop ~ 5.50
asking her to buy =4.50
B&J as transportation fee~5? ( not sure )
swt total T_T =

Mostly due to Umbrella T_T
I bet she din have an ella with her at that time . . .

Yen~ Shiverz

PS: dont kill me syen T_T




No comments: