Sound Portal

Monday, March 05, 2007


Oh well, i'm too bored so im just going to update my blog, been quite long, since the Valentines day post, well, ill start with my CNY, sadly this year's CNY is worst then last year's. All my friends are like stucked overseas and couldnt come back, so i dont have any ppl to gamble with.. aheheh and sumore din really enjoy it cuz most of the time i just rot at home with my ps2 . Lol.

So then after coming back from my break ( CRAP ! ) notice everyone studying hard for their test d, so felt kinda lost and lonely cuz im not studying and no one free to mix around with. oh well i just have to start studying myself i guess, though i dont get it why they dont study together anymore, maybe they found it unproductive.

My first test was horrible, felt so stupid in there, sigh my fault for not studying harder i guess, well i plan to start being serious for my studies but i dont seem to be able to find the mood to do so, i prefer clicking here and there and doing anything just to avoid touching my books.

yesterday i went to ikea with boon tiong and wai si, managed to get sit cushion and a potted money plant ( haha luff ahead i like to see it in my DULL room). Since i got the sit cushion i shifter my bed so that i can put the chair by the table again, sitting on the bed unables me to lean back so its killing my back, now it feels much better to sit by the table.

still though this days my social meter is like in the dumps, havent comunicate with the rest much, most of the time their buzy studying in their own room d, even the 5b gang withdraw back to their rooms. maybe should call own room gang or sumtin. ah well must be a sign from above telling me to conc on my studies d. But i seriously miss hanging out with the rest while we crack dumb stuff at each other and desperately trying to concentrate instead of doing so .

Its no longer so, i guess its better this way . . . in a way, i got a review paper to write and also a report/project to do, and need to study for genetics and buck up my chinese. i guess ill end this here for now. Till the next post.

I stare out my window
and i feel the change in the world.

*-END-*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Yen, miss you too. Sorry, guess we just have too much stuff to do these days(but still can dota with john and leo...swt). But we're still here always :)

~Jun Yen~ said...

Its just that, i rarely have time to spend with you guys, i dont go lecture with u guys and obviously dont do the same thing. Thus in truth, the CNY reunion dinner, i felt very distant from u guys since its been awhile, and you guyz have became partly strangerish to me. I prefer not to feel so though, but as current situation shows, its gonna this way for awhile, since its almost my turn to get bz.