Sound Portal

Tuesday, March 13, 2007


Well Because Syen said im not allowed to deflect the TAG RAY back to her, heres 6 unique things about me.

1) I LOVE DOGS !! I'm crazy over them, generally i'm not afraid of dogs unless their the type which has been train to guard the house and attack strangers, cant blame them if they attack me, its their job ^^. and i sometimes DO feel dogs are better then men (place proud emo here)

2) I seem to have an addiction towards instant noodle, i'm not sure i eat them because im hungry anymore, i eat them because i WANT to eat them. . . maybe got drugs inside >_>

3) Me love RPG games, i can go on and on about an RPG game that i like and played, all the better if sumone also played and we got stuffs to discuss, XD RPG GAME ROCKS !!!!Its like an adventurous story book XD

4) I always wish i would grow taller XD, this must be induce by my brother, the fact that i have to "look up" to him makes me grrrrrrrr, not that we are having a bad relationship or sumtin, more like sibling rivalry, im sur some of ya would understand ^^

5) I day dream about creating stuffs, ranging from might be useful if i were able to do it stuff to nonsense stuff like creating new character for an anime along with their power and all.

6) I wear a mask all the while so no one will know who i really am. Muhahaahahaha.

I tag. . .
*aims tag beam gun*
at hmm....
*tag beam gun fully charged*
errrr maybe....
*Warning Tag Beam gun Overloaded*
damm i guess i will just chooose
*Tag Beam Gun Implodes, Destroying everything around it*
Mamamia i see the light!!!

No comments: