Sound Portal

Sunday, February 11, 2007

The World is Bland


Time to whine again,
Notice why ppl are addicted to games, movies, shows, animes, books ect?
BECAUSE THEY HAVE A SENSE OF EXCITEMENT IN IT

Compare to this monogamous world of ours, everything seems to be stuck in some kinda time wheel that seems to repeat itself in a way. (this oni applies to we single ppl who has ntg better to do in life and not to those couple who looks forward to another day together, [ GARGH ! ] )

What happened to the element of surprise in life? Jeez, when was the last time i felt excitement, i cant remember it, sigh. . . i need some adrenalin boost to increase endorphin in my life. jeez even exam results have stoped giving me the adrenalin. Ah well, life's a bitch anyway.

We just keep walking the same pace, just hoping that one day we will bump into someone that would brighten up your day. . . *we here still only is applicable to singles and those who has just broke up or sumtin like that* =.= im whining i knoe . . .

Anyway, so tell me, when was the last time you felt excitement? I would really be intrested in that. I had an experience where i was nearly bang by a car and it wasn't exciting or scary at all, more of the ....oh... moments. So really do tell me, be it the moment you get WooosH of your feet by your gf/bf/person u admire or some exciting event that you have encountered.

Grant me wings for i wish to soar,
Grant me hope for i wish to live,
Grant me love for i wish to feel alive.

No comments: