Sound Portal

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Contemplate

When was the last time that you have cared for an animal? I dont know bout you but its been more then a month for me, sigh, i really wish i have animal companionship now, unlike humans, animals are much nicer in a way, sure u cant talk with them, but they will always be there for you as long as you'll be there for them, not all humans can do so . And they seem to have some comforting aura around them, especially the babies, their so adorable. Bahhhh, i miss my dogs at home badly now T_T wish i can hug them. Here's some pictures of baby animals, i duno, looking at them helps me relax.(not too relax i hope, later forget bout my assignments that are due .)




Ah well, for those who has animal companions now, do cherish them, sum of us are stucked in a concrete area with no wild life watsoever save for the ants that do the cleaning in my room. THeir really nice ^^

No comments: