Sound Portal

Thursday, February 08, 2007

New Skill?


Haha Looky looky wat i learned in chinese class yesterday ^^, my very first Chinese calligraphy,



Okay, sure its not anything special but it is my first ^_^, i like it , maybe its just because its my own work, ppl tend to appreciate their own work more then others. Except in special case where a certain person that is related to u in a certain way takes his/her time to produce their work and hand it over to u . Hmm. . . I feel like saying sumtin wise but my brain seems to be blank, there for i shall say:

Yen Says: Do the right thing! Be a man ! ( haha i knoe its a ripoff )
but still, lucky guys out there, u know who u are ^^ Do the right thing during Valentines Day !
Which is to donate to Yen's Charity Fund for Yen who is broke T_T

Yea im broke, though the caligraphy says Spring! at least i think thatz wat it says, my wallet is as dry as Sahara though. Gah!!!
Meh, i wonder is there any possible and reliable way to earn money online where doesnt involve me selling stuff =.=
Ah well, im begining to get a control over my studies again. THANK GOD, i actually thought i was about to die this sem. Begining to enjoy learning new stuffs again. Makes u feel Smart and Brilliant when u finnaly understand it. MUHOHOHOHOHOHO

Oh, and i want to openly declare that im FAT !
FAT FAT FAT FAT !! i would write the chinese word for FAT here if i know how. Maybe i shall try with paint, here goes :


Haha, brialliant isn't it. Im like 4kg heavier since last sem already and i hate to admit it but my jeans are feeling tighter d. Gotta start excercising more often to loose the stupid dumb pounds, i mean i have the gym and all but no motivation. Maybe the fact that if i grow any fatter, i wont be able to fit into any of my pants ( their all size 28/29 ) and thus having no pants to wear. Yea, thatz gonna motivate me, and oh yea, no more junk food, this can be helped by the fact that im broke !!! bah MUST LOOSE THE POUNDS !!! wana get my lean body back. And YES i WAS lean. I was like 55kg b4 i started working, and thatz when the pound started adding up and i wasn't able to get back eversince! Don't do office work if ur hoping to keep lean without constant exercise ! ! ! blah. I shall attack the pounds starting from tonite !!! Btw, anyone got arm weights which you tie around ur arms while you jog? i think i wana use it while i play WoW or DotA. at least im working out while playing, hehe

No comments: