Sound Portal

Friday, April 13, 2007

Solitude



Its been raining almost everyday, not them i am complaining about the rain, it keeps my room cool and comfortable. The thing that am depressed of is the solitude that the examination studying period is giving me. Most days i go through the entire day without any of my friends insight, its not that i'm avoiding them, just that they prefer to study by themselves and group studies to them is unproductive. Sigh.. unproductive as it maybe at least they fill my day with smiles and laughter. Now the sight that i see is just the rain falling outside of my window while i sadly scribble notes from the lecture slides in preparation for the exam. Might be going insane soon. Some might argue that there is MSN and we can chat that way, but MSN is nothing compared to face to face communications.

Worst yet, i am beginning to feel distant from my friends, their becoming more and more stranger like to me. But what am i to do, but just let the wave of life move along. I grew weary of this, i pray by the end of the examination, they would still be the same as they were last sem, or maybe i should pray that i'll be the same as i was, i change alot in solitude, and there's always a chance that it will effect the relationship around me.

The sound of the rain,
Accompany my pain,
Drown away my sorrow,
Show me light tomorrow.

No comments: