Sound Portal

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

4th %$#^ Warped Portal

Im back in sg, woo wooo wooo, oh well, i came with high spirit and all after i drop from the bus. And when i went to check in my room, guess wat, THEY GAVE ME MY OLD TYPE C ROOM !!! CURSES !!! i was like so damm pissed and angry at them after grabing the keys went to dump my luggage into my "room" and went to R2 lounge to play my ps2. ARGH !!!, had to type letters to the OSA to tell them my problem and it was only around the evening. So after getting my room keys, i went to my room and, ahhh room sweet room. then *click*........ *click* *click**click*. . . . *click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click*
*click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click*
*click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click*
*click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click*
MY FAN IS NOT SPINNING !!! WAT THE HELL !!! ARGH !!! DAMM YOU PGPR !!!!
after cursing, told John my prob and he was really kind enuff to let me bunk at his place ^^, Thnx john ^^ your the best. Oh well air con room so i shouldnt complain. Though im in a sleeping bag XD, comfy enuff. i think i stayed there for 7 or 8 days cant remember. Then they finally fixed my room, they also fixed Chau's fan XD and the new fan is damm fast so its damm cooling. Just glad to have my own room back. And then the torment of classes begins T_T

No comments: