Sound Portal

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Drift

Drift, drift, drift....
not the Tokyo Drift kinda drift though, the drift in relations. Just finish stats(i hope) so wana crap here awhile before i oinks. Drift, sumhow i just feel im drifting away from ppl around me. it just feels different now. everything is different. maybe im changing, maybe its just me. i duno. but all i knoe is i dun like the feeling. feeling lonely yet again. i guess it happens, seems its so near exam and all. but, why doesnt it feel the same anymore, how can a few days change so much. did i did something wrong? i mistake i never realise. i just want things as before. where i felt like i belong. maybe that was just my illusion that i feel like i belong, longing to have a place to belong cause my mind to create an illusion i did. then again my mind wasnt alright from the start. i guess im thinking too much. happens, happens before itll happen again .

still, i wish it is real, a place to belong,

No comments: